These General Terms and Conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the customers of Logic3.
These terms and conditions help to keep the Logic3 website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Logic3 in connection with this site.
You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is Logic3 whose address is Rhodes Way, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 4YW, UK. Registration number 1321309 England. Registered Office, 7 St Johns Road, Harrow, HA1 2EY.
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with Logic3, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Logic3 unless and until Logic3 accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time SpectraVideo sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Logic3 of your offer to buy goods from Logic3.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
6. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 31 below from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. Logic3 will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to Logic3 for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
10. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Logic3 as soon as possible.
11. Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed/ dispatched by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01923 471 000 and stating your order number. You may also withdraw from the contract at any time after the product has been dispatched and you have received our email confirming your order, but no later than 7 working days from the day you receive the product by.
12.1 Sending the notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com, ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number
12.2 Where you have already received the goods. Returning the goods to Logic3 unopened together with the original invoice within 7 working days from the date that you received the goods.
13. Once Logic3 receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms) any sum debited to Logic3 from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Logic3 in the condition that they were in when delivered to you.
14. All prices quoted on our Website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
15. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Logic3 do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Logic3 negligence or wilful default, or that of Logic3 employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
16. Logic3 does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
17. Logic3 will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
18. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LOGIC3 PLC IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, SPECTRAVIDEO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
19. In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Logic3 shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify Logic3 of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
20. Logic3 do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Logic3 website or for any products or services purchased from Logic3.
21. Logic3 will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of orders
22. Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by Logic3. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
23. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web site.
24. Logic3 aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 7 working days of receiving your order. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Logic3 are not able to supply dates in which an item may return to stock.
Delivery/ Title/ Risk
25. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confimation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in installments.
26. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Logic3 has received payment in full for that product.
27. If your delivery address is outside of the UK or Europe you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Logic3 advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
28. From time to time Logic3 may engage a 3rd party to fulfil orders, a contract for the sale of these products will be made between the 3rd party supplier and yourself.
29. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
30. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Logic3 tracks the electronic "fingerprints" of every order placed on Logic3.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
31. Logic3 may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
32. These terms and conditions shall apply when Logic3 accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Logic3 and you relating to your purchase. Logic3 advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Logic3.
33. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
34. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
35. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom