- I have a discount code. How do I apply this to my order / product?
- How do I buy a product?
- I cannot process my credit/ debit card payment for my order
- My product is faulty or has developed a fault, what do I do?
- I would like to cancel my order, what do I do?
- I would like to return my item, what do I do?
- I have not received my order, what do I do?
- How do I know if my order has been received?
- Can I add to an existing order?
- How can I pay for my purchases?
- I have forgotten my username / password for my account, what do I do
Once you have found the product you looking for, please click on the "price" tab on the product page.
This will allow you to add the item to your basket and show the price of the product.
1) Please ensure that you have correctly typed in the Credit/ Debit Card Number.
2) Please ensure that you have correctly typed in the Expiry Date of the credit/ debit card
4) Please ensure that the Issue No. located on the credit/ debit card has been typed in correctly.
The Billing Address entered into the required fields must match the Credit/ Debit Card you are trying to pay with.
If you are still receiving an error message, please try one of the suggestions below which may enable you to complete your online order:
- Reload your internet browser
If the site is taking a long time to load or respond, click the "Stop" button at the top of your browser and then click "Reload" or "Refresh" at the top of your browser window.
- Check parental software
If you are using any type of parental control software, or if your Internet Service Provider has such controls active on your account, please be sure that these functions are disabled.
- Clear your Internet Temporary Files within your internet browser
- Clear your cookies within your internet browser
We would advise that you take the faulty unit back to the initial point of purchase for an exchange, providing it is under the retailers guarantee and that you do have proof of purchase.
Alternatively please send the faulty unit to our head office providing it is still under the 1 years warranty, only if the product has been purchased from an authorised retailer.
All our Logic3 products come with a manufacturer 1 year warranty from the date of purchase, provided you have a copy of the original proof of purchase.
You can take the unit to the initial point of purchase, provided the unit is within the retailers guarantee.
Alternatively, you can return the item to our head office, if you choose this option you would need to email a copy of the original proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive the copy of the original proof of purchase, we will email you a Returns Form to complete.
You can cancel or amend any order placed with Logic3 , provided that the order has not yet entered the dispatch process. If you wish to cancel your order, please e-mail us at email@example.com
At Logic3 plc we want our customers to be delighted with every purchase they make. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so please see our Returns & Warranty Policy.
Delivery usually takes 7 working days , but we need to wait 21 days before being able to investigate this matter further . If you believe your item has been lost, and 21 days have passed, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number.
When we receive your order, an Order Acknowledgement statement will be sent to you by e-mail, issuing an order reference number. Please print out this page for future reference.
You can add items to your order until you confirm your payment details and complete the order. Once the order is confirmed, you can't add items to the same order. If you’d like to order additional items, please place a new order.
You can pay for your purchases online using most major credit or debit cards, including:
- Visa Credit Card
- Visa Debit Card
- Visa Electron
Please visit "My Account" which is located in the top right hand corner of the website.
You will be able to update your details and an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
For any other questions you may have please contact email@example.com or call 01923 471 000
Once you have added your product to the basket, please click on "My Cart" at the top of the website.
You will then see a "discount codes" section on the basket page, where you can enter your discount code.